Dr Reddy’s CRESP App with its objective of ‘Nephro Connect’ aims to make available the latest happenings in the world of Nephrology at the fingertips of nephrologists, consulting physicians and post graduate students. It mainly deals with managing anemia in CKD.
• Guidelines – Compiles the gist of guidelines for managing anemia in CKD in simple tables and flow charts
• Journal Updates – Complies abstracts of most read articles from world renowned Nephrology journals
• Conferences – Lists the Nephrology conferences happening throughout the world along with links to relevant websites
• CRESP – All about the molecule Darbepoetin
• Patient Corner – Educates patients about anemia in CKD, its implications, management and diet tips
• Student Corner – With equations, calculators, drug dosages and case teasers this section serves as a ready reckoner
Cresp is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Cresp (version 3.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.